Friday 9 September 2022

TAC - Silence, Exile and Cunning (1990) C60



More weirdy noises this week as Tom Cox does strange things to a tape recorder for an hour or so, with powerfully absorbing results. Again, this wasn't one of my tapes so I'm as much in the dark about the artist as you possibly may be. I had a TAC CD at one point, or at least a collaborative CD he'd done with Rudolf Eb.er and possibly Evil Moisture, but I can't find it right now, and there probably wasn't even any point in my mentioning it. Never mind.

Also included with the download are scans of the booklet which came with the tape. There's a track list of sorts in the booklet but I couldn't make any sense of either it or the one given on Discogs so I've just identified these tracks with individual numbers (Roman numerals because it's classy!).

 

Return to Index

No comments:

Post a Comment