Monday 10 December 2018

Cassette Music 3 (1994) C60


Here's another hour of strange sounds from the excellent Personal Soundtracks series. Once again my information on those contributing is patchy to nonexistent, but I'm sure some of you will at least be familiar with Hex Minora, Mlehst, factor X, and Expose Your Eyes who seemed to be everywhere at one point. In fact I'm fairly sure I remember them, or possibly him, filling in for Jimmy Hill on Match of the Day.
 
Anyway, regardless of who you've already heard of, the thing you'll probably notice about this tape is the exceptional quality and high production values with a track list that genuinely keeps you guessing from one minute to the next - which is really what it's all about for me.
 
Very glad Mr. Hopwood conceded to my digitising these things - it's been great digging them out and hearing them again. Surprised no-one has yet done a boutique CD reissue of this series of compilations.


Tracks:
1 - Ozone Bandits - Sergio Leone
2 -
Phenomena - Skitzpphenomena
3 -
Majorana - Grateri Dentro
4 -
Hex Minora - Heresy
5 -
Mlehst - Bitter Oranges
6 -
Clitoral - Pussyshaver
7 -
Phenomena - Paramilitary
8 -
factor X - In Love w/ You
9 -
Vinci - Tribal Night
10 -
Expose Your Eyes - &#0149 &#0149 &#0149
11 -
Telepherique - Marked Faces
12 -
Ozone Bandits - Pliers in My Heart

Return to Index

No comments:

Post a Comment