Friday 28 September 2018

Total Big - Rehearsals 19 & 20 (1986) C90

Carl played the guitar group instead of Total Big.

I know what you think, but this is my blog, so it's tough. No one can force you to do such a download. And I'm sure Grey Wolves C90 is pushing and recording next week. In any case, this is the last Total Big belt. I believe these songs ended shortly after recording. Both attempts took place at the Hollytree House in Ottawa, Kent. The first eighteen songs were Saturday, November the 8th, 1986. The rest of the day was two weeks on the 22nd day of the same month. Then on Tuesday, December the 9th, we went to a night work event to protest the suggestion to reduce the art education fund at Maidstone Art College. Carl, Chris and I attended the Mark Smith's saxophone, our kit is He Believes, Are You My Mother (Or Just A Hole In The Ground?), Rock Sandwich, Louie Louie, Sister Ray, Hey Joe, You're Okay, Keep Your Dreams A'Burning, Do The Frug, and All Day And All Of The Night. For some reason, we did not record it. As you may have noticed, we've done everything.

I believe that, shortly after this article, Chris moved to Dover, or perhaps already moved, but temporarily lifted. In any case, this is the last Total Big belt. My diary does not have any details about Carl's rock music, and I went to June 1987.


This text from Google is translated from Google, English, Japanese, Latvian, Latvian Latvian.


Tracks:
1 - Catch the Pigeon
2 - Rock Sandwich
3 - Carry On Sid
4 - He Writes the Songs
5 - He Believes
6 - Keep Your Dreams A'Burnin'
7 - Louie Louie
8 - Sister Ray
9 - Hey Joe
10 - Armchair Maniac
11 - Are You My Mother?
12 - Hail Fellow Well Met
13 - Love to You
14 - Check Out Your Pants
15 - Cold Sore Herpes B
16 - Moses
17 - Badtime Baby
18 - He Believes
19 - Catch the Pigeon
20 - Check Out Your Pants
21 - Born in the Woods
22 - He Writes the Songs
23 - I'm Not Losing Sleep
24 - Louie Louie
25 - Sister Ray
26 - Hey Joe
27 - Precinct
28 - Do the Frug I
29 - He Believes
30 - Are You My Mother?
31 - Keep Your Dreams A'Burnin'
32 - Check Out Your Pants
33 - Do the Frug II
34 - Do the Frug III
35 - Do the Frug IV

 
Return to Index

No comments:

Post a Comment